Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

"Super Sheikh" to "Qasim Soleimani" .. Congratulations on lifting the immunity from me ..!

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

"Super Sheikh" to "Qasim Soleimani" .. Congratulations on lifting the immunity from me ..! Empty "Super Sheikh" to "Qasim Soleimani" .. Congratulations on lifting the immunity from me ..!

Post by rocky on Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:03 am

[size=32]"Super Sheikh" to "Qasim Soleimani" .. Congratulations on lifting the immunity from me ..![/size]
 Wednesday 18 September 2019 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Iraqi MP, Faik Sheikh Ali, today accused the Quds Force commander Qasim Soleimani of pushing to lift his immunity.

He said in a tweet he wrote on his Twitter account: "A message I do not wait for its answer .. I mean, and I will! About Me".

"God helped you, Soleimani, on the amount of effort you put in raising them and preparing them. You deserve salute."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted yesterday to lift the parliamentary immunity of the deputy, Faiq Sheikh Ali, after the collection of signatures from a group of parliamentarians against the background of the dispute between him and the former deputy, adviser to the Iraqi Prime Minister, Hanan al-Fatlawi.

Earlier, the movement "will", headed by Fatlawi, the presidency of the House of Representatives to lift the immunity of Sheikh Ali, which she described as "obscene" for "exceeded in honor of Iraqi women."

Sheikh Ali had written several tweets in which he used obscene words deemed to be against al-Fatlawi, who in turn initiated the reprinting of tweets directed against Sheikh Ali by its supporters.

On September 8, al-Fatlawi announced that three requests for lifting immunity were sent by the Supreme Judicial Council to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to lift the immunity of Sheikh Ali, two of which by her, on charges of defamation, defamation and defamation, and the third on charges of glorifying the dissolved Baath Party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm