Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.




Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019


Trump: Harsh things could happen in the Middle East. Pompeo and bin Salman agree to hold Iran accoun

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Posts : 171441
Thanked : 11225
Join date : 2012-12-21

Trump: Harsh things could happen in the Middle East. Pompeo and bin Salman agree to hold Iran accoun Empty Trump: Harsh things could happen in the Middle East. Pompeo and bin Salman agree to hold Iran accoun

Post by rocky on Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:21 am


[size=32]Trump: Harsh things could happen in the Middle East. Pompeo and bin Salman agree to hold Iran accountable


- 6 Hours Have Passed
[/size]
Trump: Harsh things could happen in the Middle East. Pompeo and bin Salman agree to hold Iran accoun %D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%A8-3-300x170
[size][size][url][/url][/size]
US President Donald Trump has said that there may be a lot of harsh or perhaps non-cruel things in the Middle East.
Trump said it was very easy to make one phone call to respond to the Saudi attacks, but not necessary today, tomorrow or within two weeks.
Trump said earlier that reluctance to strike Iran so far was "a sign of our strength," and that an attack was easy, noting that his administration was considering several options for dealing with Iran.
He announced that he had ordered Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin to "intensify the sanctions" imposed on Iran, and later said that his administration would announce details of these additional sanctions on Iran in the next 48 hours.
On the other hand, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's office said that Johnson discussed the attack on Aramco in a telephone conversation with US President Donald Trump yesterday. Allowing it to have a nuclear weapon. ”
Agreement on accounting and
in the same context, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman agreed that " the Iranian regime," against the background of the attack , which targeted two facilities belonging to the oil company Saudi Aramco earlier this week accounting.

Pompeo and bin Salman agreed that "this unacceptable and unprecedented attack threatens not only Saudi national security, but also endangers the lives of American citizens living and working in Saudi Arabia, as well as global energy supplies in general," the State Department said in a statement.
The US minister and the Saudi crown prince also discussed "the need for the international community to unite to confront the threat of the Iranian regime," and agreed on "the need to hold the Iranian regime accountable for its aggressive, reckless and threatening behavior."
The US secretary of state is currently on a Gulf tour that will take him to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates against the backdrop of tension with Iran.
Saudi evidence
On the other hand, the Saudi Ministry of Defense presented what it said was evidence of an Iranian role in the attack on Saudi oil installations last Saturday.

Saudi Defense Ministry spokesman Colonel Turki al-Maliki said in a press conference yesterday that the available data show the impossibility of launching the attack from Yemen, in response to the Yemeni Houthi group claimed responsibility for the attack.
The spokesman pointed out that the investigation indicated that the attack on Aramco came from the north, and that it was "undoubtedly" sponsored by Iran, and used Iranian weapons and technology, he said.
He added that the range of movement of the attacking drones was from north to south, but pointed to the continued investigation to determine the exact location of the attack.

The attack, which targeted Aramco factories in Abqaiq and Khurais, was carried out using 18 drones and seven cruise missiles, including three missiles , the spokesman said.

The attack was carried out with qualitative capabilities, and the attack aircraft used an advanced positioning system, as well as precision-guided missiles.
Video playback
and added that among the weapons used in the attack aircraft from the march of Iranian - made "Delta Wing", and Iranian missiles model "model O Ali."

The Saudi spokesman said the attack on Aramco was a "systematic" method for destroying Saudi infrastructure.
Overwhelming response and 200 frigates
In return, Tehran threatened to "overwhelmingly" respond to any military strike against it. That they are behind the attacks.

The Islamic Republic News Agency said that Tehran also stressed in the letter that "in the event of any aggression against Iran, this move will receive an immediate response from Iran, and the response will not be confined to the source."
"We are fully prepared to surprise the aggressors with an overwhelming and comprehensive response to any sinful acts," Ali Shamkhani, secretary general of Iran's Supreme National Security Council, was quoted as saying by the Etemad newspaper.
In the midst of these tensions, Iran Front Page quoted military sources as saying that Iran will organize its annual military parade on September 22 in the Gulf waters with the participation of 200 frigates of the Revolutionary Guards. The parade commemorates the start of the Iran-Iraq war in 1980.
Source: Al Jazeera + Agencies


http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/96232
[/size]

    Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2019, 7:13 pm