Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Abadi talks about his return to the premiership and holds the conquest and others responsible for "m

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abadi talks about his return to the premiership and holds the conquest and others responsible for "m Empty Abadi talks about his return to the premiership and holds the conquest and others responsible for "m

Post by rocky on Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:39 am

Abadi talks about his return to the premiership and holds the conquest and others responsible for "mistakes"

10:23 - 19/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
He blamed the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Haider al-Abadi, Fatah and others responsible for the mistakes made by the government of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , while stressing that he will not favor anyone if he returns to office.
Al-Abadi said in a televised dialogue followed by (information), that "the method of choosing Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was a constitutional violation because the Constitution provides that the largest bloc is called the Prime Minister, and what happened is an understanding between two alliances only," noting that "the mistakes that It was signed by the government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] borne by the conquest and others because they are the ones who chose Abdul Mahdi.
He added that "the reform and construction alliances were not based on a long strategy, but for a specific goal, which is to gather the largest number of blocs to be one of the largest bloc and nominate the prime minister, and therefore after achieving the goal collapsed reform and construction as well, even if they did not announce it officially."
"The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opposition [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] went to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opposition because of the failure to announce the largest bloc and the selection of the prime minister outside the context of the Constitution and therefore we realized that the government will make big mistakes and this is what happens," he said, stressing that "several positions have been offered to us and all were rejected."
In response to a question whether he was cruel with the Kurdistan region during his rule, Abadi stressed that "I was not cruel dealing with the region but I applied justice and the text of the Constitution as well as federal laws," noting that "even if I returned to the post again, I will not favor Anyone from the region or the parties but to achieve the principle of justice. Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2019, 5:59 pm