Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary Legal: The Civil Service and Partnership Laws are interdependent and must proceed in p

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Legal: The Civil Service and Partnership Laws are interdependent and must proceed in p Empty Parliamentary Legal: The Civil Service and Partnership Laws are interdependent and must proceed in p

Post by rocky on Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:40 am

Parliamentary Legal: The Civil Service and Partnership Laws are interdependent and must proceed in parallel

11:22 - 19/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
حسين العقابي Free Membership

Information / Baghdad ..
The parliamentary legal committee, Thursday, that the Civil Service Law and the law of partnership between the public and private sector are interrelated and can not be passed without one, noting that the discussion and approval must be in parallel.
The member of the Committee MP Hussein al-Oqabi in a statement to the information, that "the Civil Service Law is an important and necessary laws to achieve justice among state employees, as well as it will reduce the pressure on the government to submit applications to move from one ministry to another for reasons of disparity of salary."
Al-Oqabi added that "the adoption of the Civil Service Law for a single unit will constitute an obstacle and overlap when discussing and approving the law of partnership between the public and private sector because the first has a close association with the other, so it is necessary to find coordination between the two laws to proceed in parallel in their discussion and then vote on them. '' Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2019, 11:43 pm