Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary Energy: Resolving the dispute with Parliamentary Energy: Resolving the dispute with Er

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Energy: Resolving the dispute with Parliamentary Energy: Resolving the dispute with Er Empty Parliamentary Energy: Resolving the dispute with Parliamentary Energy: Resolving the dispute with Er

Post by rocky on Thu 19 Sep 2019, 6:34 am

Parliamentary Energy: Resolving the dispute with Parliamentary Energy: Resolving the dispute with Erbil needs the competent committees needs the competent committees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
A member of the oil and parliamentary energy Ali al-Aboudi, Thursday, that the resolution of the dispute between the region and the Center on oil imports need to be competent committees and the sitting of the competent authorities.
Aboudi said in a statement to the information, that "the file of oil and gas and border ports and other other files should be resolved through the owners of competence," stressing that "no political party or negotiator can waive the entitlement or agreement concluded with the region."
He added that "oil belongs to all Iraqis and therefore should be resolved oil imports as soon as possible away from political courtesies," pointing out that "resolving the dispute between the region and the Center on oil imports need to be competent committees and the competent seating." Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2019, 11:44 pm