Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government bank launches a call deposit service

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government bank launches a call deposit service Empty A government bank launches a call deposit service

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Sep 2019, 7:12 am

[size=35][size=35]A government bank launches a call deposit service[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-09-19 | 05:35
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank announced on Thursday the launch of the "Deposit on Demand" service, indicating that the deposit should not be less than 50,000 dinars.

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "launched a deposit service on demand for all citizens," noting that "controls include the minimum deposit is 50 thousand dinars."

The bank added that the customer may increase the amount of his deposit and register the deposit in his book. Instead of the new book. "

A deposit or deposit in the economy is money or property placed in the custody of a bank or other person for safekeeping, investment or mortgage, and a demand deposit is one of the various means of payment, based on the creation of a demand deposit or for a time to be determined by agreement between the parties.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:34 pm