Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America accuses Hezbollah of reconnaissance missions in New York and Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America accuses Hezbollah of reconnaissance missions in New York and Washington Empty America accuses Hezbollah of reconnaissance missions in New York and Washington

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:23 am

Security  19/09/2019  332
    America accuses Hezbollah of reconnaissance missions in New York and Washington 19-09-19-hezeb

Clackamsh Press / Continue
    The US federal prosecutor has accused Alex Saab of conducting reconnaissance missions for Hezbollah in New York and Washington in order to launch attacks and send information to Hezbollah leadership in Lebanon.
    "Saab is a Hezbollah member since 1996 and has experience in firearms and bomb making," the prosecutor said.
    Prosecutors noted that “targets in New York City include the George Washington Bridge and the Statue of Liberty, and Saab has explored targets in Boston and Washington, including Fenway Park and the Washington Monument.”

https://glgamesh.com/archives/107388

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:56 pm