Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: targeting Iraq will not make it a partner in the conflicts of the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry: targeting Iraq will not make it a partner in the conflicts of the region Empty Foreign Ministry: targeting Iraq will not make it a partner in the conflicts of the region

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:37 am

Foreign Ministry: targeting Iraq will not make it a partner in the conflicts of the region

10:33 - 20/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Confirmed the parliamentary Committee on Foreign Relations, on Friday, targeting the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is unacceptable, as this targeting will not make him a partner in the region 's conflicts, indicating that all countries, especially the United States to respect the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and not to put him in the region 's problems.
    Member of the Committee, MP Dana Kazaa said in a statement to the information, that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may be targeted from several sides, but the issue of including it in regional conflicts is unacceptable, as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a sovereign country and all countries, especially America, must assess the special circumstances of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and respect for its sovereignty and lack Insert it into the conflicts of the region. ”
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is not in his interest to engage in regional conflicts, as it should not interfere in its affairs, as it seeks to not involve itself in those problems."
    He stressed the need for "the regional countries stand by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in order to help in its reconstruction and keep it away from conflicts and problems experienced by the region." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:03 am