Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Abdul Mahdi declares China "initiative to link the Near and Middle East"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul Mahdi declares China "initiative to link the Near and Middle East" Empty Abdul Mahdi declares China "initiative to link the Near and Middle East"

Post by rocky on Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:57 am

[size=35][size=35]Abdul Mahdi declares China "initiative to link the Near and Middle East"[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-09-20 | 03:57
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Friday that Iraq needs more than ever the momentum of its influential Asian and Chinese relations in particular in the direction it is restoring, while referring to the Great March we will achieve together this time through the initiative "belt and road and close link between the Near East and the East" Middle East. "

"I am delighted with the great Iraqi delegation coming from Mesopotamia to participate in this meeting that brings us together the sons of the Mesopotamian civilization with the sons of ancient Chinese civilization, where we have brought together many achievements for mankind," Abdul Mahdi said in a speech at the 2019 World Industrialization Conference in the Chinese city of Hebei. In various sciences and knowledge, we communicate with you today to perpetuate cooperation and partnership to serve our Iraqi, Chinese and people all over the world. "

He added that "Iraq needs more than ever to the momentum of its influential Asian and Chinese relations in particular in a direction that restores Iraq to its vital role, effective and influential, and to his people and his dignified life, taking into account that the harsh conditions and the resulting collapse of most structures "The delay in the fields of development calls for the convergence of our two countries in the campaign of advancement, which we strongly adopt."

He continued, "Although our two countries have always achieved fruitful meetings on more than one occasion, we hope and aspire that the leaderships of the two countries on this occasion will fulfill their most hopes related to real achievements in the land to benefit our two countries and our peoples," noting that "this time the great march will be achieved together "Belt and Road Initiative and the close link between the Near East and the Middle East".

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi arrived Thursday at the head of a large government delegation to the city of Hefei in the People's Republic of China to participate in the World Conference on Industrialization.

[/size]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul Mahdi declares China "initiative to link the Near and Middle East" Empty Iraq announces initiative from China to link the Near and Middle East

Post by rocky on Sat 21 Sep 2019, 1:46 am

Iraq announces initiative from China to link the Near and Middle East

10:11 - 20/09/2019

Information / Baghdad ..
Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Friday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] needs more than ever the momentum of its influential Asian and Chinese relations in particular in the direction that it is restoring. Middle East. ”
Abdul Mehdi said in a speech at the 2019 World Industrialization Conference held in the city of Hebei, China, and was informed by the agency (information), “I am pleased and the large Iraqi delegation coming from Mesopotamia, to participate in this meeting, which we, the sons of Mesopotamia and the ancient Chinese civilization, Together, we have provided mankind with many achievements in various sciences and knowledge.
He added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] needs more than ever to the momentum of its influential Asian and Chinese relations in particular in a direction that restores Iraq's vital role, effective and influential, and to his people and his dignified life, taking into account that the harsh conditions and the resulting collapse of most structures "The delay in the fields of development calls for the convergence of our two countries in the campaign of advancement, which we strongly adopt."
He continued, "Although our two countries have always achieved fruitful meetings on more than one occasion, we hope and aspire that the leaderships of the two countries on this occasion will fulfill their most hopes related to real achievements on the ground to benefit our two countries and peoples." Belt and Road Initiative and the close link between the Near East and the Middle East

Current date/time is Sun 20 Oct 2019, 6:11 pm