Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity warns of political pressures that hinder the process of questioning minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Parliamentary integrity warns of political pressures that hinder the process of questioning minister Empty Parliamentary integrity warns of political pressures that hinder the process of questioning minister

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Sep 2019, 1:44 am

Parliamentary integrity warns of political pressures that hinder the process of questioning ministers

08:30 - 22/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee warned Sunday of political pressure on prime ministers and parliament to prevent the questioning of underage ministers, pointing out that the size and frequency of interrogations will lead to a quorum within the cabinet.
    Committee member Alia Nassif said in a statement to the information, "The size of the interrogations is very large before the government, as the large number of interrogations will lead to a breach of the quorum of the Council of Ministers."
    Nassif said that "the interrogators will follow the legal procedures with the personalities who will be questioned while the political pressure will be clear when the prime minister refuses to attend the minister concerned to the House of Representatives."
    She explained that "everyone will know the size of political pressure in the event of the parliament speaker refused to pass the questioning, but to this day, the presidency of the Council deals professionally with the file of interrogations and will proceed smoothly," stressing "the completion of the files of personalities that will be questioned within the parliament and there is no more than the date of the questioning." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:07 am