Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salim al-Jubouri warns of government "harassment" that may reach her head

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salim al-Jubouri warns of government "harassment" that may reach her head Empty Salim al-Jubouri warns of government "harassment" that may reach her head

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:14 am

Salim al-Jubouri warns of government "harassment" that may reach her head

10:55 - 22/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    warned former Speaker of the House of Representatives leader of the national coalition of Salim al - Jubouri, Sunday, the exposure of the government to what he described as "harassment" with the end of its first year, pointing out that such harassment may be up to the head of government, referring to Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Al-Jubouri said in an interview with Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed newspaper that the Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mission is difficult. Today, we are in the process of construction and reconstruction, not only the security file that was prioritized, but attracting political parties. And the state of confusion that prevailed in the process of forming the government and severe political conflict, factors complicate the task of the Prime Minister, and therefore, what is required to do more than what is currently being done.
    He added that Abdul-Mahdi "acceptable and respected by all, knowing that the Iraqi street and political forces need to see a clear and tangible impact in this framework," expressing hope that "the prime minister of course continues in his duties, but with the reshuffle of the ministerial."
    Al-Jubouri pointed out that “the crackdowns will begin by the end of the first year on this government, whether from within the parliament or from the political parties, and may target figures in the government, and if Abdul-Mahdi does not provide improvements and tangible and impact and impact, it may reach Head of government, and affect the possibility of continuity. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:41 pm