Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Alsajari announces his abandonment of the presidency of parliamentary integrity and holds America re

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Alsajari announces his abandonment of the presidency of parliamentary integrity and holds America re Empty Alsajari announces his abandonment of the presidency of parliamentary integrity and holds America re

Post by rocky on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:18 am

Alsajari announces his abandonment of the presidency of parliamentary integrity and holds America responsible for "empowering" the corrupt

13:30 - 22/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
announced that the House of Representatives member Ali Alsjeri, Sunday, giving up the chairmanship of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission because of "political pressure", while carrying [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] responsibility "empower" corrupt in the country.
Al-Sajri said in a statement received (information), a copy of it, that he "abandoned the position of the Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, due to political pressures and the participation of most of the blocs in the spread of financial and administrative corruption and sheds the brutal decisions that would classify everyone who would earn profits at the expense of the people. “The parliamentary oversight role is usually very weak and often based on blackmail by the government and some of its ministries.”
He added, "My national and legitimate duty obliges me to stand with the people of my people and redress their grievances."
Al-Sajri stressed that he will support the Prime Minister and all institutions concerned with fighting corruption and we will fight every corrupt no matter what it means in all the ways I have mentioned. If we fail to eliminate it, we will resort to the international community and regulatory organizations to rid the country of the greed of corrupt people They stole [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] money and wealth and the collapse of its economy since its occupation of Baghdad in 2003 to this day. ” Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2019, 12:09 am