Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

A US report reveals Iran's victory in the battle for influence in Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A US report reveals Iran's victory in the battle for influence in Iraq Empty A US report reveals Iran's victory in the battle for influence in Iraq

Post by rocky on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 2:28 pm

A US report reveals Iran's victory in the battle for influence in Iraq
 Sunday 22 September 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Writings
Western reports talked about the decline of the US diplomatic role inside Iraq in return for the Iranian influence increased strongly.
According to the report published by US media, Sunday 22 September 2019, within a year or two most US diplomats were unable to enjoy the developments taking place in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, as most of them are not allowed to leave the embassy compound.
He also uncovered security restrictions on many US contractors themselves, including the inability to leave the Babylon Hotel.
Even Iraqi officials have no access to any US diplomat, unlike Iranian and Turkish diplomats who roam the streets of Baghdad.
The report pointed out that the number of European diplomats who are allowed to visit Baghdad neighborhoods is increasing, pointing out that they are touring the neighborhoods of Jadriya, Arsat, Mansour, Qadisiyah and Kadhimiya, amid little protection, unlike the Americans, despite the recognition of US diplomats that most neighborhoods of Baghdad are as safe today as the Turkish capital. Ankara or Islamabad in Pakistan or Beirut in Lebanon.
The report concluded that Iran won the battle to impose influence on Baghdad in the face of US diplomacy, whose representatives failed to go to the seat of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, although it is less than 1000 meters from the embassy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Diamond
Diamond
Till The End
Till The End

A US report reveals Iran's victory in the battle for influence in Iraq Empty Re: A US report reveals Iran's victory in the battle for influence in Iraq

Post by Diamond on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 4:05 pm

Report published by US media,think I'll just pass on this

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2019, 6:54 pm