Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament discusses defense committee report on security incidents in today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Parliament discusses defense committee report on security incidents in today's session Empty Parliament discusses defense committee report on security incidents in today's session

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Sep 2019, 3:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Parliament discusses defense committee report on security incidents in today's session[/size]

[rtl]38 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad - direction[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iraqi Council of Representatives will hold its fifth session on Monday on the agenda of a number of laws, while the session will include the presentation of the report of the parliamentary defense committee on security incidents.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The session will include a vote on the draft law of the Military Industrialization Authority, as well as presenting the presentation of the report of the Parliamentary Defense Committee on security incidents," the council's press service said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The session will also include the first reading of the proposed law to protect diversity and prevent discrimination, as well as the first reading of the draft law against torture," she added.[/rtl]

[rtl]The media department pointed out that the session will be held at 1:00 pm today.[/rtl]

[rtl]ba[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:43 am