Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Parliament will reject any party candidate for the post of Minister of Health

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - MP: Parliament will reject any party candidate for the post of Minister of Health Empty MP: Parliament will reject any party candidate for the post of Minister of Health

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Sep 2019, 1:41 am

MP: Parliament will reject any party candidate for the post of Minister of Health

09:19 - 26/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP from the wisdom movement Salem Tufayli, Thursday, that the parliament will reject any figure nominated by political parties to fill the post of Minister of Health, pointing out that the post must be resolved either by the return of the minister and cut off his leave or the Prime Minister to choose an independent figure for this Position and not leave it empty.
    Tufayli said in a statement to the information, that "positions in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] struggling by a lot of parties and personalities to get benefits and gain from them," noting that "Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] finds in the Minister of Health Alaa Alwan successful person, prompting him to give him an open leave and not Accept his resignation. ”
    He added, "The Ministry of Health can not remain empty, as the Minister must cut off his leave and start his duties and otherwise the Prime Minister to choose another character and nomination for the post of minister."
    He explained that "the post of Minister of Health is independent and not an electoral entitlement, but the interference and domination of parties may affect the independence of this post," stressing that "Parliament will reject any figure nominated by the parties to the post of Minister of Health, especially since most MPs are not affected by the orientations of their political blocs." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:43 am