Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The region gets one million barrels of oil per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: The region gets one million barrels of oil per day Empty Parliamentary Finance: The region gets one million barrels of oil per day

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Sep 2019, 2:06 am

Parliamentary Finance: The region gets one million barrels of oil per day

22:58 - 26/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Abdul Hadi Mohan, Thursday, that the Kurdistan region has reached its daily share of oil to one million barrels, pointing out that 150 thousand barrels of this quantity smuggled with the flag of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Mohan said in a televised statement continued (information), that "the Kurdistan region gets a million barrels of oil a day, through the fields of Kirkuk and Mosul and exports more than 650 thousand barrels."
    He added that "the region smuggles 150 thousand barrels of oil a day, while the remaining quantities go as fuel at the stations inside Kurdistan."
    Mohan pointed out that "the smuggled oil to Turkey is through the provincial government and the Baghdad flag," stressing that "the two ruling parties in the region, the National Union and Democratic get oil imports, where Barzani's party (the lion's share) of those imports." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:31 am