Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rouhani: America deployed radars with the funds of Iraq and the Gulf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rouhani: America deployed radars with the funds of Iraq and the Gulf Empty Rouhani: America deployed radars with the funds of Iraq and the Gulf

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Sep 2019, 3:14 pm

POSTED ON 2019-09-27 BY SOTALIRAQ

[size=52]Rouhani: America deployed radars with the funds of Iraq and the Gulf[/size]

[size=45]Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said the United States has deployed radars with funds from Iraq and the Gulf states.
    [size=45]Speaking in New York, Rouhani told ABC News that “the Yemeni people have been under intense bombardment for five years and destroyed their entire lives, making the Yemenis extremely resentful, while the Yemeni armed forces have made tremendous progress in the past six months, which surprised us all, so the way to prevent tensions "To try to promote peace and security in the region, the Yemeni war must end and the United States must stop illegal pressure on the Iranian people."[/size]
    [size=45]"It is very shameful for the US government to deploy this number of radars and all equipment with money from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the UAE and Iraq in the entire region, and to bring a variety of Patriot systems, but they are unable to intercept and destroy the missile. The US government, which has a lot of radars in the region, should say why. "The attack on Aramco was from Yemen, and if the Yemeni war did not end, there would be much more severe attacks by Yemenis."[/size]
    [size=45]Asked about the US sanctions against Iran, Rouhani said: “What the US administration has to think about is what has earned it from imposing tough sanctions on Iran. This American action is at the expense of the United States itself, our trading partners, and the Iranian people. On the other hand, it practices economic terrorism by imposing such a ban on the people. ”[/size]

[size=45]https://www.sotaliraq.com/2019/09/27/%d8%b1%d9%88%d8%ad%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%8a-%d8%a3%d9%85%d8%b1%d9%8a%d9%83%d8%a7-%d9%86%d8%b4%d8%b1%d8%aa-%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a8%d8%a3%d9%85%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9/
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:15 am