Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The Central Bank establishes a unified database of the banking system in the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank establishes a unified database of the banking system in the Kurdistan Region Empty The Central Bank establishes a unified database of the banking system in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Sep 2019, 3:20 pm

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Central Bank establishes a unified database of the banking system in the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45]The Central Bank of Iraq has established a database for the banking system (ICBS) in its branch in Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan region in a move to consolidate the main database in Baghdad and other branches.
    [size=45]The bank said in a statement on Thursday that it is possible to implement remittances in the payment system (RTGS) made by banks to their accounts in the branch of Erbil and Basra directly, while the accounting department in this bank is currently working towards linking the database with the branch of Mosul, it is hoped Completion before the end of the year.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank establishes a unified database of the banking system in the Kurdistan Region Empty Re: The Central Bank establishes a unified database of the banking system in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Diamond Fri 27 Sep 2019, 5:16 pm

Completion by the end of the year

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:48 am