Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Afghans elect president with protection of 72,000 security personnel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Afghans elect president with protection of 72,000 security personnel Empty Afghans elect president with protection of 72,000 security personnel

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Sep 2019, 3:01 am

28/09/2019  16
    Afghans elect president with protection of 72,000 security personnel 368-15
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

Clackamsh Press / Continue
    Amid the Taliban threats to target everything related to the elections and in conjunction with bombings and violence, the voting process started in the presidential elections this morning.
    The start of the vote coincided with security tension, with bombings near polling stations in Helmand and Kandahar provinces in the south, Nangarhar in the east and in the province of Brown in the north. There have been bombings in the Afghan capital Kabul, most of which resulted from the launch of rockets or grenades.
    The operation began throughout Afghanistan, except for the centers that the Election Commission announced would be closed because of more than 500 security threats.
    Four soldiers were wounded in an explosion in Kunduz near a polling station.
    While the Taliban warned about 9.6 million voters to stay away from polling stations, television showed scenes of the entrance to a polling station in Herat (west), where a long line of voters waiting in the sun lined up, while the TV reporter was commenting on the pictures wearing a jacket Lead.
    "I'm here to vote," a voter in Kabul's Timanai district told AFP. I know there are threats, but bombs and attacks are part of our diary. ” “I am not afraid,” said Mohiuddin, 55. We have to vote if we want to be able to change our lives. ”
    The Interior Ministry announced the deployment of 72,000 police to guard around 5,000 polling stations around the country, which are supposed to close around 3 pm local time (10:30 GMT).

https://glgamesh.com/archives/110562

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:38 am