Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: political parties behind the disruption of the electronic system for the presence of deputie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Deputy: political parties behind the disruption of the electronic system for the presence of deputie Empty Deputy: political parties behind the disruption of the electronic system for the presence of deputie

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Sep 2019, 1:49 am

Deputy: political parties behind the disruption of the electronic system for the presence of deputies within the parliament

20:11 - 28/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    MP Sairoun Alliance accused Mohammed Mohammed, on Saturday, political parties behind the disruption of the use of electronic system for the presence of members of the House of Representatives in parliament.
    Mohammed said in a statement to the information, that "political parties are trying to hinder the legislative work by not activating the electronic system for the presence of members of the House of Representatives, as well as the deliberate absence of important sessions," pointing out that "those parties do not want stability in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the success of the democratic process."
    He added that "disabling the electronic system and not using it made most MPs absent because there is no legal deterrent for them," noting that "the legal penalties for the absent deputy is miserable and do not live up to the level of responsibility."
    And that "the House of Representatives did not take its role seriously and real because of political pressure and the presence of some forces that do not want to stabilize the political process."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:29 pm