Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The government increased the number of Hashd fighters to 150,000

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: The government increased the number of Hashd fighters to 150,000 Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government increased the number of Hashd fighters to 150,000

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Sep 2019, 6:25 am

Parliamentary Finance: The government increased the number of Hashd fighters to 150,000

11:41 - 30/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary finance committee revealed on Monday that the government will increase the number of officially registered Hashd fighters by about 30,000 fighters, pointing out that the government plans to return some 40,000 of the dissolved contracts to the ministries of defense and interior.
    Committee member Jamal Seydou said in a statement to the information that "the government and this year increased the numbers of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fighter from 120 thousand officially registered to about 150 thousand fighters."
    "The security ministries have worked to reinstate their contracts in the army and police and the number may reach about 40 thousand fighters in the end of this year," Seydou said.
    He explained that "the government has also worked to end all the files of daily wages have turned them into promises, while embarking on the installation of contracts in all official departments," noting that "the budget will increase spending after increasing the number of employees in order to pay their salaries on a regular basis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:25 am