Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

This was no easy task but....

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

This was no easy task but.... Empty This was no easy task but....

Post by Neno Wed 07 May 2014, 6:17 pm

This was no easy task but.... but when DT made it's moves it put me on a knowing thought and with the many emails and PM's I have received and TEXT, I have now two of probably the top three dealers here on NNP for you guys worried about what to do and if you were going to have to use a BANK.

Thru this link: https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/c9-currency-dealers-info-and-more you will see a forum built for each  currency dealers that has and is advertising for your business. I will always keep these forums for reference into the future and hopefully that want be as long as it has been to this point. 

If I make a mistake with a advertiser, I will admit it and remove. I am pretty sure tho I have some good guys here right now. Safedinar was contacted with no response yet as I have known them for ever as well. So please trust me with who I allow to advertise to you. Both listed are working to fill the DT void, so stay tuned.

I am very busy and trying my hardest to get things done and posted. Now I got to get to my personal thingy, one of my daughters  and her grand daughter is here.. ;)

Neno
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

This was no easy task but.... Empty Re: This was no easy task but....

Post by Neno Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:56 pm

I am just reporting that I am very satisfied to this point with whom I have allowed to advertise to the NNP Membership. I will be reporting some plans of these guys in time.
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:41 pm

Thanks Tommy, for keeping us updated !!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:06 pm