Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On Tuesday, Baghdad witnessed a protest movement calling for the departure of corrupt people.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On Tuesday, Baghdad witnessed a protest movement calling for the departure of corrupt people. Empty On Tuesday, Baghdad witnessed a protest movement calling for the departure of corrupt people.

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Oct 2019, 2:50 am

[rtl]Life is gradually returning to Baghdad after the curfew was lifted[/rtl]

[rtl]one hour ago[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Tuesday, Baghdad witnessed a protest movement calling for the departure of corrupt people.[/rtl]

[rtl][url=https://www.kurdistan24.net/ar/tagreader/tag/%D9%85%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82]
    [/url][/rtl]

IRBIL (Kurdistan 24) - Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi ordered the lifting of the curfew in Baghdad starting from five o'clock in the morning on Saturday, but the Internet service is still blocked throughout the country except the Kurdistan region.
    A curfew was imposed in the Iraqi capital on Wednesday night, and came into effect on Thursday by order of the authorities after the start of demonstrations in Baghdad.
    On Tuesday, Baghdad saw a protest movement demanding the departure of corrupt people and job opportunities for youth before spreading to several southern cities.
    Some 65 people were killed in the protests across the country, despite the prime minister's call for calm.
    Residents said the Internet service was still blocked in the country as part of a measure often taken by the government in an apparent effort to reduce the encouragement of demonstrations via the Internet.
    [rtl]
    Others told Kurdistan 24 telephone speakers that normal life is gradually returning to Baghdad since the curfew was lifted at dawn today.
    According to witnesses, some of the bridges are still closed with concrete barriers, especially those near the gathering places of the demonstrators.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:47 pm