Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Association of Private Banks concludes the course «Measuring financial risks and bank default»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Association of Private Banks concludes the course «Measuring financial risks and bank default» Empty The Association of Private Banks concludes the course «Measuring financial risks and bank default»

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:35 am

The Association of Private Banks concludes the course «Measuring financial risks and bank default»

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Association of Iraqi private banks, on Wednesday, a session "measuring financial risks and bank default according to the analysis of financial statements" with the participation of a number of government and private banks and the Central Bank.
    The Director of Administration and Training in the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ahmed al-Hashemi, during his speech at the end of the session and attended by "Economy News", "The participants were acquainted with the skills and tools necessary to carry out the analysis of the financial information of the bank and evaluate its financial situation to help management and other relevant parties in making decisions" .
    "The training program was able to demonstrate the skills of participants in the use of ratios and financial analysis and interpretation of the financial situation of the company as well as understanding the process of evaluation of the bank and financial analysis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 am