Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Telecommunications" limits the operation of the Internet seven hours to run the work of government d

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Telecommunications" limits the operation of the Internet seven hours to run the work of government d Empty Telecommunications" limits the operation of the Internet seven hours to run the work of government d

Post by rocky on Thu 10 Oct 2019, 2:58 am

Telecommunications" limits the operation of the Internet seven hours to run the work of government departments and a lawyer suing them

OCTOBER 10TH, 2019

Baghdad - the new morning:
The Iraqi Ministry of Communications announced on Wednesday that the Internet service will work in the country only from 8 am to 3 pm to facilitate the work of government departments during working hours.
"The Internet will work in Iraq from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm daily, during working days to facilitate work in government departments," the ministry said in a statement received.
She added, "This will be with the continued ban on all social networking sites in Iraq."
The decision to cut the Internet since Tuesday, the first day in demonstrations in various provinces of Iraq and the capital Baghdad on the first of this month, as a government action on the pretext of reducing the intensity of rumors and false news that are transmitted on social networking sites.
In the context of one of the lawyers of the Karkh Chamber filed a lawsuit against the Ministry of Communications on the pretext of violating the Constitution and built a lawyer Mohammed Juma Abdul Dawa on the grounds that freedom of electronic communications freedoms guaranteed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 20 Oct 2019, 5:08 pm