Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

MP Aras Habib The demonstrations have created a crack .. We must create the right environment to bui

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

MP Aras Habib The demonstrations have created a crack .. We must create the right environment to bui Empty MP Aras Habib The demonstrations have created a crack .. We must create the right environment to bui

Post by rocky on Thu 10 Oct 2019, 3:01 am

MP Aras Habib The demonstrations have created a crack .. We must create the right environment to build a comprehensive and sustainable economic development
OCTOBER 10TH, 2019

Baghdad-new morning:
A member of the House of Representatives for Baghdad Aras Habib Karim, on Wednesday, that the recent demonstrations caused a rift between the state and society.
Habib said, "The demonstrations, regardless of what happened and who is responsible for the violence, the most important result that we came out is that it caused a rift between the state represented by power and between society in all categories and classes and elites and levels of knowledge and education."
"In such a case, solutions that respond to the demands of the demonstrators will not bridge the gap created by this rift even if the solutions go beyond what is patchy and go towards real reforms."
“By following up on demands and response formats, they remain within services, jobs and infrastructure. We know that no matter how sincere intentions, the magnitude of legitimate demands is great, while the ability to resolve according to the possibilities and mechanisms is few. Therefore, unless we reach a comprehensive community settlement in which everyone participates according to their official and legal roles, we will not be able to create the right environment to build a comprehensive and sustainable developmental development.
He concluded by saying: "This will be achieved only by a new formula of understanding between us as Iraqis is not one of us who wants to burn his country, but we have not yet agreed on how to build it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 20 Oct 2019, 4:35 pm