Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia is becoming a "reservoir" for American soldiers in the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia is becoming a "reservoir" for American soldiers in the Middle East	 Empty Saudi Arabia is becoming a "reservoir" for American soldiers in the Middle East

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Oct 2019, 4:10 am

Saudi Arabia is becoming a "reservoir" for American soldiers in the Middle East	 14979
     Saudi Arabia is becoming a "reservoir" for American soldiers in the Middle East	 Arrow2 Saudi Arabia is becoming a "reservoir" for American soldiers in the Middle East

The Pentagon has issued a statement announcing that Defense Secretary Mark Esper has approved the deployment of 3,000 additional troops and military equipment to Saudi Arabia, including Patriot missile batteries and the THAD anti-missile system. "Mark Esper has agreed to deploy additional US troops" in Saudi Arabia, the statement said, adding that "this represents an additional 3,000 troops who were either extended or allowed to deploy last month." The United States announced at the end of September its intention to send 200 US troops to Saudi Arabia, the first such deployment since the withdrawal of US forces from the region in 2003. The statement said Esber «informed the Saudi Crown Prince and Defense Minister Mohammed bin Salman this morning to deploy additional troops to ensure and strengthen defense Saudi". Military equipment also includes the THAD anti-missile system. The US move comes as tensions persist in the Gulf region.
    An Iranian oil tanker was hit by two suspected missile strikes off the coast of Saudi Arabia on Friday, according to its owner, in the first targeting of an Islamic Republic ship since a series of attacks in the Gulf region, which Washington blamed Tehran.

https://almustakbalpaper.net/content.php?id=56233

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:32 am