Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Abdul - Mahdi addresses parliament to amend his government .. The Minister of Industry objected

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul - Mahdi addresses parliament to amend his government .. The Minister of Industry objected Empty Abdul - Mahdi addresses parliament to amend his government .. The Minister of Industry objected

Post by rocky on Mon 14 Oct 2019, 3:09 am

[size=52]Abdul - Mahdi addresses parliament to amend his government .. The Minister of Industry objected[/size]

[size=45]Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi presented the names of five ministers in his cabinet to replace them with others to amend his cabinet.
[size=45]Abdul Mahdi wrote in a document to the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi: "I offered to the ministers to resign, not to direct private work done by one of them, but because the ministerial composition is ultimately the responsibility of the Prime Minister."[/size]
[size=45]On the other hand, Minister of Industry and Minerals Saleh al-Jubouri announced his refusal to resign or include the reshuffle, describing the pressure of his dismissal as “political targeting”.[/size]
[size=45]Jubouri said that "the issue of dismissal and resignation is in the case of a failure of the employee or the minister and this did not happen in the ministry because we have achieved the highest achievement compared to other ministries."[/size]
[size=45]He added: "I did not submit any resignation and in the event of continued political targeting, the blocs are required to remove me and replace me in parliament because I did not make any mistake."[/size]
[size=45]The reshuffle comes against the backdrop of protests in Baghdad and some southern provinces against corruption and unemployment, during which at least 110 people died, including 9 security forces, and more than 6 thousand wounded.[/size]
[size=45]In turn, MP of the Building Alliance Mohammed Sahib Darraji, on Sunday, welcomed the desire of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to reshuffle the condition of "not to repeat the previous experience."[/size]
[size=45]"The prime minister's desire for a cabinet reshuffle is welcome and we will not obstruct it, but on the condition that we do not repeat the same experience and the selection is through quotas and political parties," Darraji said. At this point it is not a Bible so as not to be changed or modified. ”[/size]
[size=45]He added, "There are signatures of 102 deputies collected previously to apply for the amendment of the Constitution, and we believe that there is a need to achieve this as soon as possible." Committee of experts and vote within the parliament and then put to a referendum in conjunction with the upcoming provincial council elections.[/size]
[size=45]In a related context, the MP of the National Coalition Hassan Shwird, that “after the recent events and the large popular demands and the abuse of demonstrators and the violation of the media and the freedoms of citizens, we consider that we go to early elections supervised by a caretaker government working to manage the election file and complete the elections and not have The right to participate in elections. ”[/size]
[size=45]He justified the position of his coalition, led by Iyad Allawi, saying: "So we go towards the satisfaction of the masses first and reach common visions through the ballot box and be away from the political and sectarian tensions that have ruled Iraq for 15 or 16 years."[/size]
[size=45]The Iraqi MP from the National Coalition, Hassan Shuwaird, that "the National Coalition of supporters of the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi for a year, but today we can not stand against our masses and we can not stand against the demands of the demonstrators, and therefore the will of the people is stronger than governments and larger than governments." .[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size][/size]
lesley.beter
lesley.beter
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Abdul - Mahdi addresses parliament to amend his government .. The Minister of Industry objected Empty Re: Abdul - Mahdi addresses parliament to amend his government .. The Minister of Industry objected

Post by lesley.beter on Mon 14 Oct 2019, 11:40 am

So there goes our formed govt. I'm sorry yall but this is never going to happen with this stupid government. Nothing but games and no intention to improve life over there.
Wheelman
Wheelman
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Abdul - Mahdi addresses parliament to amend his government .. The Minister of Industry objected Empty Re: Abdul - Mahdi addresses parliament to amend his government .. The Minister of Industry objected

Post by Wheelman on Mon 14 Oct 2019, 12:06 pm

Have Faith, Allawi said the closer we get to the end of this the more dangerous it will be, IMF, World Bank, Is not going to sign contracts and loan money without cause. Also trading has not stop on the Nasdaq.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 12:27 am