Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Mashat: Issuing smart cards for the daily wage earners will contribute by adding financial enhanc

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Mashat: Issuing smart cards for the daily wage earners will contribute by adding financial enhanc Empty Al-Mashat: Issuing smart cards for the daily wage earners will contribute by adding financial enhanc

Post by rocky on Mon 14 Oct 2019, 7:44 am

[size=36]Al-Mashat: Issuing smart cards for the daily wage earners will contribute by adding financial enhancements to them[/size]

[size=36]Economy | 01:03 - 14/10/2019[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD -
Mashreq News Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Islamic Bank, economic expert Sadiq al-Mashat, on Monday, that the government's orientation to issue electronic smart cards to the owners of daily wages in the country is a contribution to add financial reinforcements for them.
Al-Mashat said in a press statement followed by (Mawazine News), that "this step to receive the owners of daily wages through the smart card will give owners of that class to take loans from government and private banks in addition to their purchase of cars and other consumables monthly installments and payment for Through the card and does not need a guarantor. "
Al-Mashat pointed out that "the actions of the current executive authority are going properly to calm the Iraqi street and implement the legitimate demands of the people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Dec 2019, 10:45 pm