Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Anbar Council: The existing port works normally without any interruption

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Anbar Council: The existing port works normally without any interruption Empty Anbar Council: The existing port works normally without any interruption

Post by rocky on Tue 15 Oct 2019, 9:11 am

Anbar Council: The existing port works normally without any interruption

11:16 - 15/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / .. Baghdad
denied the Anbar Provincial Council, on Tuesday, stop border - based port with Syria due to military operations in Syria, adding that trade and personal transport operating normally despite the port of military operations in Syria.
Council member Karim Hilal said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that the Al-Qaim outlet linking Syria and Iraq is operating normally and was not affected by the military operations in Raqqa and some Syrian governorates.
Hilal added that "the security situation in the port is good and stable and there is trade exchange and individual movement between the citizens of the two countries continuously without any stop," denying "the existence of any pressure to stop the port from work."
He pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  have increased their military presence along the border with Syria to prevent any possible terrorist infiltration from Syria towards [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ." Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Dec 2019, 11:14 pm