Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Siron: Government reshuffle will affect 10 ministers as a first stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Siron: Government reshuffle will affect 10 ministers as a first stage Empty Deputy for Siron: Government reshuffle will affect 10 ministers as a first stage

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Oct 2019, 9:20 am

Deputy for Siron: Government reshuffle will affect 10 ministers as a first stage

12:04 - 15/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD,
    Feb. 1 (Saba) - MP Sairoun Bader al-Ziyadi said on Tuesday that public and political anger over the performance of a number of ministers of the government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and that the number of ministers expected to change up to 10 ministers as a preliminary amendment.
    Ziadi said in a statement to the information, that "the House of Representatives gave a mandate to Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to choose new faces did not assume ministerial positions before," indicating that "the House of Representatives set conditions for any person to assume a government post, the most important of which is not to engage in any issues Hadar Money is public and acceptable in popular circles. ”
    He added that "the changes may affect the ministries of sovereignty except the ministries of defense and interior, which has not been since the two ministers took three months," stressing that "Parliament asked the Prime Minister to send the curricula vitae of candidates to fill ministerial positions 48 hours ago."
    The MP of the conquest Alliance Amer Fayez revealed in a statement earlier to the information, the approval of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to host in parliament in order to justify the dismissal of 10 ministers in his government, pointing out that the parliament needs sufficient information on the excluded ministers and what are the reasons . Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:31 am