Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new governor of Baghdad: Maliki sent the resignation of the Algerian Council and everyone has a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new governor of Baghdad: Maliki sent the resignation of the Algerian Council and everyone has a  Empty The new governor of Baghdad: Maliki sent the resignation of the Algerian Council and everyone has a

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Oct 2019, 9:22 am

The new governor of Baghdad: Maliki sent the resignation of the Algerian Council and everyone has a copy of them

08:45 - 15/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The new governor of Baghdad, Mohammed Jaber al-Atta, that the head of the coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki sent a letter of resignation of the Governor Falah Algerian to the provincial council of Baghdad, noting that all members of the Council have a copy of them.
    Atta said in televised statements followed by / information /, that "the head of a coalition of law sent a letter resignation Falah Algerian to the Baghdad Provincial Council," stressing that "the resignation read to the members of the Council and all have a copy of them."
    He added, "The Algerian attributed the reasons for his resignation in the letter to his health conditions," stressing that "the right of any person to submit his objection to being elected governor of Baghdad."
    The governor of Baghdad, who voted to the provincial council to accept his resignation Falah Algerian announced earlier, that he is still conservative in terms of legitimacy and legal, denying the resignation of his post. Done / 25

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new governor of Baghdad: Maliki sent the resignation of the Algerian Council and everyone has a  Empty Algerian: I am still a governor of Baghdad legally and legally

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Oct 2019, 9:22 am

Algerian: I am still a governor of Baghdad legally and legally

08:35 - 15/10/2019

Information / Baghdad ..
    The governor of Baghdad, who voted the provincial council to accept his resignation Falah al-Jazairi, that he is still conservative in terms of legitimacy and legal, denying the resignation of his post.
    Al-Jazairi said in televised remarks followed by (information), that he "is still governor of Baghdad in terms of legitimacy and legality," stressing that he "continues his work in the service of Baghdad."
    The Algerian, that "the work of the provincial council of Baghdad, the election of candidate Mohammed Jaber al-Ata gag counted on him because he built his position on the resignation is not present at all."
    And on sending a letter of resignation to the head of the coalition of law, Nuri al-Maliki al-Jazairi explained that "the message I sent to al-Maliki was indicative and not resignation." Done / 25

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:52 am