Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British spy: Americans asked London to spy on the Security Council to justify the invasion of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British spy: Americans asked London to spy on the Security Council to justify the invasion of Iraq Empty British spy: Americans asked London to spy on the Security Council to justify the invasion of Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Oct 2019, 6:43 am

British spy: Americans asked London to spy on the Security Council to justify the invasion of Iraq

14:22 - 16/10/2019

British spy: Americans asked London to spy on the Security Council to justify the invasion of Iraq Hlvdh-696x435
    The
    former British spy Catherine John revealed in an interview with the magazine (Weiss) British sent the National Security Agency a letter asking the British to spy on six members of the United Nations Security Council.
    Catherine said in the interview translated by the agency / information, that the "message" showed that any intelligence collected will be used as a means of pressure to force those countries to impose war in Iraq .
    "I was asked to help get permission for a new war by finding materials for the Americans to blackmail and bribe the international community," she said. “.
    "Two weeks later, on 15 February 2003, a million people took to the streets of London to protest against the possibility of Britain joining the war in Iraq and I was among them.
    "I was scared after the letter was published on the Observer and questioned by the intelligence office, but at the time the war had begun on Iraq and her life had been turned upside down," she said. "There are things you have to do not for the result but For the sake of principle, it is true. ” Finished / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:56 am