Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Jordanian Foreign Ministry denies agreeing to extend Israel's leasing of Baqoura and Ghamr areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Jordanian Foreign Ministry denies agreeing to extend Israel's leasing of Baqoura and Ghamr areas Empty The Jordanian Foreign Ministry denies agreeing to extend Israel's leasing of Baqoura and Ghamr areas

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Oct 2019, 6:48 am

The Jordanian Foreign Ministry denies agreeing to extend Israel's leasing of Baqoura and Ghamr areas

12:20 - 16/10/2019

The Jordanian Foreign Ministry denies agreeing to extend Israel's leasing of Baqoura and Ghamr areas %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%86-1-696x435
    Information / .. Baghdad
    denied the Jordanian Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Ministry of Health published by Israeli media, Oman agree to renew or extend the use of the areas of Bakura and immersion.
    Jordanian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ambassador Sufyan Salman Al-Qudah confirmed that the Kingdom's decision taken in October 2018 to terminate the work of the two attachments to Al-Baqoura and Al-Ghamr is final and final, and that by the end of the two special regulations on November 10, 2019 (as stipulated in the peace agreement) it will not There will be no renewal or extension.
    The judges revealed that the Israeli side requested to consult with Jordan in accordance with the treaty.
    The newspaper "Maariv" Hebrew reported Wednesday morning, that the Jordanian monarch agreed to extend the lease of Israel immersion area for an additional year.
    Israeli Foreign Ministry officials said Jordan had agreed to lease the area another agricultural season (5-7 months) before regaining sovereignty over the area.
    The area was due to expire on October 26, 25 years after it was leased to Israel in accordance with the Wadi Araba agreement signed between Israel and Jordan.
    The Wadi Araba agreement stipulates that the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan leases the areas of immersion in the south of the Dead Sea and Baqoura in Beit She'an area of ​​Israel for 25 years.
    Jordan asked last year not to extend the lease of these areas to Israel

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:42 am