Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals why parliament rejected the candidate of the Ministry of Communications

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy reveals why parliament rejected the candidate of the Ministry of Communications Empty Deputy reveals why parliament rejected the candidate of the Ministry of Communications

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:54 am

Deputy reveals why parliament rejected the candidate of the Ministry of Communications

11:40 - 16/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee Abbas Yaber al-Atafi, on Wednesday, the reason for the rejection of the House of Representatives candidate Ministry of Communications Amir Erian al-Bayati, who is the post of Undersecretary, noting that many of the question marks hovering around Bayati.
    Yaber said in a statement to / information / that "the House of Representatives rejected the nomination of the Minister of Communications, who serves as Undersecretary of the Ministry because of the presence of question marks and indicators around it."
    He added that "Parliament authorized the prime minister to test his new cabinet as well as agents and general managers away from quotas and pressure and to have a high acceptance within the House of Representatives."
    He pointed out that "the Council will not grant confidence to any minister or special grade that he deems inappropriate or question marks."
    He pointed out that "the failure of the Ministers of Communications, Immigration and Industry for the presence of indicators and the Prime Minister to come to the Dome of Parliament to ask the reasons and causes of the nomination of such personalities." Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am