Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: Halbousi overlooked a supervisory report on the corruption of the National Assembly

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: Halbousi overlooked a supervisory report on the corruption of the National Assembly Empty Deputy: Halbousi overlooked a supervisory report on the corruption of the National Assembly

Post by rocky on Wed 16 Oct 2019, 6:56 am

Deputy: Halbousi overlooked a supervisory report on the corruption of the National Assembly

10:54 - 16/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Al-Maalouma / Baghdad ..
Independent MP Bassem Khazaal Khashan accused, on Wednesday, the speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi to ignore the report of the Office of Financial Supervision on the existence of irregularities in the salaries of the protections of members of the National Assembly and the first and second session.
Khashan said in a statement to the information that "Halbousi overlooked the submission of the report of the Office of Financial Supervision and the existence of financial irregularities salaries protections National Assembly and the first and second session, which amounts to 800 billion Iraqi dinars."
Khashan added that "Halbousi concerned first not to disclose the report in the House of Representatives and the recovery of funds to the state treasury." He pointed out that the President of the Council has committed more than an explicit legal violation since assuming the presidency of the parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 12:34 am