Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Policy: The resistance factions are stronger than before

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Policy: The resistance factions are stronger than before Empty Foreign Policy: The resistance factions are stronger than before

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Oct 2019, 1:56 pm

Foreign Policy: The resistance factions are stronger than before

18:40 - 16/10/2019

Foreign Policy: The resistance factions are stronger than before %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-696x387
    Information / Translation…
    Although the United States has exercised a policy of so-called maximum pressure on Iran, it has failed to achieve its broader goal of changing Iran's foreign policy, according to a report by Foreign Policy magazine.
    "This policy did not limit the strength of the resistance factions, but the US sanctions did not affect Hezbollah, while the other resistance factions continued to operate without disturbance. Saudi Arabia and the UAE as a result of their continued aggression against Yemen . ”
    "Resistance groups have become more self-reliant by integrating into their countries' political processes and economic activities and helping them build their own defense industries - including by giving them the ability to make weapons and military equipment in their countries," he said.
    “The UN arms embargo on Iran is due to expire a year from now, in October 2020. Although it is aimed at Iran's nuclear program, the embargo also contains a specific ban on materials that can be used in The missile program, a particular concern under the existing nuclear agreement, is supposed to lift the blockade next year. ”
    "The Trump administration does not understand the diversity of the resistance factions and understands that they cannot be unified in a unified way by harming the Iranian economy," the report said. Fmqatlo Hezbollah differ from the Houthis, and the different factions of the popular crowd in Iraq , in many respects from the Afghan and Pakistani factions operating in Syria. "These forces have different capabilities and goals, which is why the attempt by America and thinks it suits everyone will surely fail." Finished / 25 z

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:53 am