Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: Parliament continues its preparations to question (5-6) ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: Parliament continues its preparations to question (5-6) ministers Empty Parliamentary Integrity: Parliament continues its preparations to question (5-6) ministers

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Oct 2019, 1:57 am

Parliamentary Integrity: Parliament continues its preparations to question (5-6) ministers

08:42 - 17/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Thabet Al-Shammari, said on Thursday that the House of Representatives is continuing its preparations to complete the file of questioning ministers on various issues, pointing out that (5-6) ministers will be questioned during the next few days and as a result will determine their fate to stay in the government or not.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement to the information, "The files of the interrogation of ministers are still in the process of revision and finalization by the deputies and the presidency of the parliament to determine the date of interrogation of ministers."
    He added that "the current legislative chapter of the parliament will witness the questioning of 5-6 ministers, where it will determine through interrogations the fate of these ministers either by keeping them in positions or withdraw confidence and hold them accountable."
    He pointed out that "there are hundreds of files related to corruption cases are still on the table to investigate and find out the perpetrators and refer them to the judiciary, where the coming period will see the transfer of many files to the judicial authorities." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:30 pm