Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Maliki: I am a suspended deputy and we are not a deep state

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Maliki: I am a suspended deputy and we are not a deep state Empty Maliki: I am a suspended deputy and we are not a deep state

Post by rocky on Thu 17 Oct 2019, 6:59 am

[size=35][size=35]Maliki: I am a suspended deputy and we are not a deep state[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-10-17 | 07:48
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The head of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, he was a deputy suspended, while noting that the Dawa party is not a deep state.

Maliki said in an interview with a number of satellite channels, including Sumerian, "I am a deputy in the parliament with a temporary suspension and possibly permanent," noting that "he does not favor early elections under the supervision of the United Nations."

He added that "the share of the rule of law has been reduced from special grades," pointing out that " [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/126087/%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AB/ar/]the Baath Party[/url] is the deep state in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  not the Dawa Party."

[/size]
Diamond
Diamond
Till The End
Till The End

Maliki: I am a suspended deputy and we are not a deep state Empty Re: Maliki: I am a suspended deputy and we are not a deep state

Post by Diamond on Thu 17 Oct 2019, 7:41 am

hang on maliki, you'll get your turn  lol!
Screwball
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Maliki: I am a suspended deputy and we are not a deep state Empty Re: Maliki: I am a suspended deputy and we are not a deep state

Post by Screwball on Fri 18 Oct 2019, 1:05 am

Pearly someone thinks they are...this is funny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 11 Nov 2019, 10:13 pm