Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump on the agreement with Turkey: an amazing result .. We got everything we dreamed of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump on the agreement with Turkey: an amazing result .. We got everything we dreamed of Empty Trump on the agreement with Turkey: an amazing result .. We got everything we dreamed of

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Oct 2019, 4:06 pm

POSTED ON 2019-10-17 BY SOTALIRAQ

[size=52]Trump on the agreement with Turkey: an amazing result .. We got everything we dreamed of[/size]

[size=45]Trump on the agreement with Turkey: an amazing result .. We got everything we dreamed of 2f15df45d6ccf42b90586aa8ac29fa6a_XL
    [size=45]US President Donald Trump has said that reaching an agreement with Turkey on a ceasefire in northeastern Syria is an "amazing result," noting that the deal saved the lives of Syrian Kurds.[/size]
    [size=45]"What happened is an amazing result," Trump said Thursday in a statement from Texas. "We got everything we dreamed of.[/size]
    [size=45]“I want to thank everyone, and as a group I want to thank the Kurds, and they are very happy with this solution because frankly he saved their lives. We did something great for our partner, ”he said, adding that the agreement would prevent a war between the Turks and Kurds.[/size]
    [size=45]He said that "this is a great day for the United States and Turkey ... and our Kurdish partners and all civilization," while stressing that "there will be no need to impose sanctions" on Turkey.[/size]
    [size=45]The US President also thanked his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and said in this context: "He is a friend to me, and I am glad that there will be no problem between us, and frankly is a wonderful leader and a tough and strong man, has done the right thing and I praise and I will praise it" .[/size]
    [size=45]Trump, however, said he was still open to Erdogan's visit to the United States, which he was scheduled to make on November 13.[/size]

[size=45]https://www.sotaliraq.com/2019/10/17/%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%85%d8%a8-%d8%b9%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa%d9%81%d8%a7%d9%82-%d9%85%d8%b9-%d8%aa%d8%b1%d9%83%d9%8a%d8%a7-%d9%86%d8%aa%d9%8a%d8%ac%d8%a9-%d9%85%d8%af%d9%87%d8%b4%d8%a9/
    [/size][/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump on the agreement with Turkey: an amazing result .. We got everything we dreamed of Empty In detail .. the terms of the US-Turkish agreement to end the fighting in northern Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Oct 2019, 4:07 pm

[size=52]In detail .. the terms of the US-Turkish agreement to end the fighting in northern Syria[/size]

[size=45]US Vice President Mike Pence announced Thursday an agreement with Turkey to halt military operations in northern Syria, revealing the terms of the agreement.
    Pence revealed at a press conference from the Turkish capital Ankara, after meeting with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, details of the ceasefire agreement, which included the following items:
    - Turkey to stop the military operation to allow the withdrawal of the YPG within 120 hours.
    - The United States will work with Kurdish units to secure its withdrawal at a depth of 32 kilometers (20 miles) from the Syrian-Turkish border.
    - The agreement stipulates that Turkey will not engage in military action in the Syrian city of Kobani, which Syrian forces entered.
    - End the Turkish military operation upon the completion of the withdrawal of the Kurds.
    - The United States will not have soldiers on the ground in Syria.
    - America and Turkey are committed to reaching a peaceful agreement on the safe area in Syria, which guarantees the security of Ankara and the Kurds.
    - Protection of minorities in northern Syria, and protection of prisons there.
    - Defeating ISIS is the common goal.
    The United States is backtracking on additional sanctions against Turkey
    For its part, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu announced other items, including:
    - The safe zone extends to a depth of 32 kilometers in Syria from the east of the Euphrates to the Iraqi border.
    - "Discussion" between Turkey and Russia the status of Manbij and other regions.
    - The cessation of hostilities only aims to allow Kurdish militants to leave the safe area.
    - Agreement to hand over Kurdish forces heavy weapons to the US military.
    - Turkish forces take control of the safe area in Syria.

[size=45]https://www.sotaliraq.com/2019/10/17/%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%b5%d9%8a%d9%84-%d8%a8%d9%86%d9%88%d8%af-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa%d9%81%d8%a7%d9%82-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a3%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%b1%d9%83%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%b1/
    [/size][/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump on the agreement with Turkey: an amazing result .. We got everything we dreamed of Empty Trump backs down: We lifted sanctions on Turkey and saved the Kurds

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Oct 2019, 4:08 pm

[size=52]Trump backs down: We lifted sanctions on Turkey and saved the Kurds[/size]

[size=45]US President Donald Trump said on Thursday after announcing a ceasefire with Turkey in northern Syria that the United States had backed away from sanctions against Istanbul.
    Speaking at a news conference, Trump said that "America has canceled the sanctions on Turkey," usually the agreement as "an amazing result."
    He added that the cease-fire move "saved the Syrian Kurds," stressing that "sanctions are no longer necessary."
    US Vice President Mike Pence announced Thursday a ceasefire agreement in northern Syria after talks with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara.
    "It was agreed to stop the Turkish military operation in northern Syria - the spring of peace - completely after the end of the safe withdrawal," Pence told a news conference.
    "Turkey has agreed to protect minorities in northern Syria and agree on a solution to the safe area," Pence said.
    He explained, "The negotiations lasted about 5 hours with the Turkish president until we reached an agreement that saves lives."

[size=45]https://www.sotaliraq.com/2019/10/17/%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%85%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%b9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ba%d9%8a%d9%86%d8%a7-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d9%82%d9%88%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%89-%d8%aa%d8%b1%d9%83%d9%8a/
    [/size][/size]

Sponsored content

Trump on the agreement with Turkey: an amazing result .. We got everything we dreamed of Empty Re: Trump on the agreement with Turkey: an amazing result .. We got everything we dreamed of

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:41 pm