Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The joint operations deny that the Popular Mobilization is charged with any duty during the demonstr

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The joint operations deny that the Popular Mobilization is charged with any duty during the demonstr Empty The joint operations deny that the Popular Mobilization is charged with any duty during the demonstr

Post by rocky on Fri 18 Oct 2019, 2:30 am

The joint operations deny that the Popular Mobilization is charged with any duty during the demonstrations

22:58 - 17/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
The Joint Operations Command issued a statement on Thursday denying that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  any duty during the demonstrations.
The leadership said in a statement received by (information), that "some news agencies reported news accusing the Director of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Security regarding the events of the demonstrations and while we deny this news altogether and confirm that the formations of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  did not cost any duty during the demonstrations."
We warn the media trying to confuse the public with fabricated and inaccurate stories and call upon our national media to convey the facts professionally and transparently. Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 11 Nov 2019, 10:30 pm