Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: turning the staff of inspectors' offices on integrity will create problems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: turning the staff of inspectors' offices on integrity will create problems Empty Deputy: turning the staff of inspectors' offices on integrity will create problems

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Oct 2019, 2:31 am

Deputy: turning the staff of inspectors' offices on integrity will create problems

09:01 - 18/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Member of the parliamentary legal committee, Rashid Al-Azzawi, on Friday, that the transfer of staff of the offices of general inspectors in the Integrity Commission in which the financial side will cause many problems as it requires parliamentary intervention to increase financial allocations, in addition to that the integrity can not accommodate the large numbers of these offices.
    Al-Azzawi said in a statement to the information, that "the offices of general inspectors were brought by the Americans and was placed in all ministries and was used incorrectly and there was a lot of misconduct by workers in these offices."
    He added that the status of the offices of the inspectors needs to be reformed and accountable to those who neglect them. For some employees. ”
    He explained that "the staff of the offices of inspectors can not be transferred to the Integrity Commission because of their large number in addition to that it requires additional financial allocations because the salaries of integrity differ from the salaries of other state employees, which will enter parliament in the case of confusion as a result of the financial side of these decisions." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:41 am