Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Tamimi law-keeping forces must be voted on by parliament in this case

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Tamimi law-keeping forces must be voted on by parliament in this case Empty Tamimi law-keeping forces must be voted on by parliament in this case

Post by rocky on Sun 20 Oct 2019, 2:52 am

Tamimi law-keeping forces must be voted on by parliament in this case

09:14 - 20/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / special ..
The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, Sunday, that the law-keeping forces must vote on them in parliament as a new formation such as the Popular Mobilization, which voted in the House of Representatives, pointing out that these forces may not need to vote in parliament if their members have been attracted from the security services Other.
Tamimi said in a statement to the information, that "any new armed force or organ must be enacted by its own law, with the nature of this force and the authority that leads it, so that the government is preparing the law on the new force and handed it to the House of Representatives for the purpose of ratification, It also happened with the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  . ”
He added that "law-keeping forces and if the elements have been attracted from other security services, it does not need to legislate a law within the parliament, but are the powers of the Commander-in-Chief to use them for a particular purpose."
He added that "the security services have a duty to maintain security and enforce the law, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  does not need such forces, especially since the situation did not enter the emergency phase and all forces have the primary duty to maintain security and law." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 12:27 am