Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry: Revenue of 508 billion dinars until September

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry: Revenue of 508 billion dinars until September Empty Industry: Revenue of 508 billion dinars until September

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Oct 2019, 4:57 am

Industry: Revenue of 508 billion dinars until September
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-10-20 | 05:23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

231 Viewed

The Ministry of Industry, on Sunday, announced the achievement of revenues estimated at 508 billion dinars until the month of September, revealing the existence of more than 200 investment opportunities with its companies.

The Minister of Industry [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3791931745/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A/ar/]Saleh al-Jubouri[/url] said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "the ministry achieved revenues estimated at 508 billion and 198 million dinars until last September, a rate of development of 40% from last year and reduce losses by 30 billion dinars in addition to increasing the number of winning companies to 5 companies Having been one company last year. "

Al-Jubouri added that "the ministry has given the boards of directors of companies full powers in the selection of companies sober to conclude contracts of participation and investment with them," revealing "the existence of more than 200 investment opportunities with the ministry companies and the signing of 36 contracts and projects during this year compared to only one contract last year." .

Most of the Ministry of Industry companies are suffering from the disruption of their factories as a result of the looting that followed in 2003, as well as the provision of their machines.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:27 am