Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Araji: Amending the constitution is closer to impossibility in practice

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Araji: Amending the constitution is closer to impossibility in practice Empty Al-Araji: Amending the constitution is closer to impossibility in practice

Post by rocky on Sun 20 Oct 2019, 5:00 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Araji: Amending the constitution is closer to impossibility in practice[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-10-20 | 05:33
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Former Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji said on Sunday that the amendment of the Constitution is closer to impossibility in practice, pointing out that the practical step to address lies in the legislation of laws detailing articles and paragraphs of the Constitution.

Araji said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, that "can not implement calls to amend the Constitution because it has stipulated to amend the same conditions for legislation, which is not rejected by at least three provinces."

He explained that "its amendment is closer to impossibility in practice if this amendment is not consensual," pointing at the same time that "the real problem is not in the provisions of the Constitution, but in its application and interpretation."

He said that "the practical step to address is to legislate laws detailing the articles and paragraphs of the Constitution, and leave no room for interpretation and interpretation, especially with regard to the distribution of wealth, oil and gas and the powers of the authorities, regions and provinces and each paragraph is the subject of dispute."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 16 Nov 2019, 4:12 pm