Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Foreign Affairs: Iraq is not concerned with foreign terrorists who carried out terrorist operations

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Foreign Affairs: Iraq is not concerned with foreign terrorists who carried out terrorist operations  Empty Foreign Affairs: Iraq is not concerned with foreign terrorists who carried out terrorist operations

Post by rocky on Sun 20 Oct 2019, 4:23 pm

[size=35][size=35]Foreign Affairs: Iraq is not concerned with foreign terrorists who carried out terrorist operations outside the country[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-10-20 | 10:17
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed al-Sahaf said Sunday that Iraq is not interested in foreign terrorists who carried out terrorist operations outside the country.

Al-Sahaf said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  concerned with the receipt of ISIS terrorists who hold Iraqi citizenship and their families, and will be tried in Iraqi courts according to the laws in force."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  is not interested in foreign terrorists who have carried out terrorist operations outside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , and their countries have to take care of them," Sahaf said.

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 12:43 am