Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Integrity thwarts the bid for a $ 28 million investment project

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Integrity thwarts the bid for a $ 28 million investment project Empty Integrity thwarts the bid for a $ 28 million investment project

Post by rocky on Mon 21 Oct 2019, 2:52 am

Integrity thwarts the bid for a $ 28 million investment project

10:40 - 21/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
revealed the Integrity Commission, Monday, for enabling it to thwart an attempt to acquire an investment project worth up to approximately (28,000,000) million dollars in the province of Karbala
, said a statement of the Authority received / information /, a copy of it, that " the work of a team from the Office of achieving Karbala of the authority moved to the Investment Authority of the province and seized the origin of an alleged book issued by a private bank addressed to the Investment Authority regarding the financing of an investment project (tourist entertainment) for the benefit of an investor in the province, noting that the estimated value of the project is (27,529,510) million dollars.
She added, “The preliminary investigations conducted by the team concluded that the investor has not had any financial balance in the bank since 2016.” It is also issued by the Bank. ” Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Nov 2019, 7:55 am