Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Bank President Warns Trump of Growing National Extremism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

World Bank President Warns Trump of Growing National Extremism Empty World Bank President Warns Trump of Growing National Extremism

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Oct 2019, 3:20 pm

World Bank President Warns Trump of Growing National Extremism

17:05 - 21/10/2019

World Bank President Warns Trump of Growing National Extremism %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A822-696x387
    Information / Translation…
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Outgoing World Bank President Christine Lagarde has warned US President Donald Trump of growing nationalist extremism and building a barrier with Mexico, while signaling the United States is losing its hegemony on the world stage.
    "The United States is in danger of losing leadership on the world stage and if that happens, it will be a terrible development," Lagarde, who will leave the World Bank and head the European Bank, was quoted by CBS News in an interview.
    "Trump's inability to predict and the ongoing US-China trade conflict has had a negative impact on global economic growth," she said, noting that "uncertainty is not conducive to economic development."
    "Trump has a lot of keys that will raise suspicions, suspicions and risks," Lagarde said, calling on all politicians involved in the economic conflict to "sit like big guys." . As she put it.
    “International trade, connections, the movement of people and capital have lifted hundreds of millions out of poverty. The answer is if my neighbors across the border are desperate, starving and fighting, there will be consequences at home at home. “That's what everyone should understand.”
    "What can walls do to epidemics and terrorism, and what can they do about climate change and environmental destruction," Lagarde warned, "building walls is not the answer to the global questions and issues that bind us, whether we like it or not." Finished / 25 z

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:25 am