Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Collected 120 parliamentary signatures to convene the parliament session before Friday's demonstrati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Collected 120 parliamentary signatures to convene the parliament session before Friday's demonstrati Empty Collected 120 parliamentary signatures to convene the parliament session before Friday's demonstrati

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Oct 2019, 3:22 pm

Collected 120 parliamentary signatures to convene the parliament session before Friday's demonstrations

17:14 - 21/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The MP for the Sadikon parliamentary bloc, Mohamed Karim, on Monday, the collection of 120 parliamentary signatures to hold a session of the House of Representatives Tuesday or Wednesday this week before the start of demonstrations next Friday.
    Karim said in a statement to the information, that "the Sadikon bloc has collected 120 parliamentary signatures to hold a meeting of the House of Representatives Tuesday or Wednesday of this week to complete the debate on the decisions of parliament and the government to achieve the demands of the demonstrators," pointing out that "the meeting is necessary to come up with a package of decisions New address all service crises. ”
    He added that "the request was submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives has not been responded so far or send notice of the date of the new session," indicating that "the session will include voting on important laws, including the new retirement law."
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee has confirmed, earlier, that the Iraqi Council of Representatives will reconvene its sessions, next Saturday, 26 October. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:43 am