Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

105 deputies sign the request for an emergency session to discuss two files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

105 deputies sign the request for an emergency session to discuss two files Empty 105 deputies sign the request for an emergency session to discuss two files

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:25 pm

105 deputies sign the request for an emergency session to discuss two files

14:28 - 21/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maaloumeh / Baghdad ..
    MP on the construction coalition Abbas Jaber Al-Atafi, on Monday, the collection of 105 signatures to hold an emergency session of the House of Representatives to discuss the government reached the issue of the attack on demonstrators and special grades.
    Al-Atafi said in a statement to the information, that "more than 105 deputies signed for the convening of an extraordinary emergency session to be held on Wednesday or Thursday next," noting that "the deputies signed from different blocs and sent to the presidency of the Council to determine the date."
    He added, "The objective of an emergency session is to host the government agencies concerned to discuss what has been achieved from the demands of the demonstrators as well as discuss the continuation of the work of the provincial councils or proceed to freeze them."
    Al-Atafi pointed out that "the deputies signed did not get an answer to hold an extraordinary session so far and we are waiting for the presidency of the Council during the coming hours." Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:01 am